|Size:||17.5*6.6*0.85(CM)||1Terminal Strip:||Tie-point 640|
|2Distribution Strips:||Tie-point 640||Hole:||Square|
|Function:||Testing||Line Spacing Pitch:||2.54mm / 0.1''|
electronic breadboard projects,
electronic bread board
Solderless Pure White Electronic Breadboards Without Color Printed
* Highest quality solderless breadboard, commonly used for prototyping.
* An invaluable tool for the most demanding prototyping and design applications in the R&D or University lab.
* Consists of a set of formed metal sockets inserted into a durable plastic housing.
* Allows you to quickly build temporary circuits without soldering.
* Breadboards accept most through-hole parts and up to #22 wire.
* When you’re done or want to change your circuit, it’s easy to take your circuit apart.
* When breadboarding, pre-cut jumper wire kits and premium jumper wires is very convenient.
* Wires and components can be used and re-used many times without damage to board or components.
* 830 tie points solderless breadboard;
* 16.5 W x 5.6 L x 0.85 H (cm);
* Standard 0.1” (2.54mm) hole spacing;
* Suitable for 19-28 AWG wire;
* An adhesive backing secures the 830-point breadboard to your project;
* A magic combination breadboard pattern of isolated tie points;
Contact Person: Ms. Chan